Dental Hygienist F/T Job
Location: Edina MN
Industry: Health Care Services & Hospitals
Occupational Category: Health Care, Dental Hygienist
Hours: Full-time, 30 hours per week.
Salary: Hourly rate: $42
Description: Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is seeking compassionate, Professional Dental Hygienist to join our team-oriented practices!
● Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
● Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
● Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planning, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
● Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
● Must be a Licensed Dental Hygienist in MN.
● Experience in digital radio graphs and electronic patient records.
● Experience in / ability to learn diode laser and air-flow.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong team player.
● Comfortable scheduling patient for dental hygiene appointments.
We have morning sifts and evening shifts available:
● Morning shifts: Mon-Fri 7:00 am. to 1:30 pm.
● Evening shifts: Mon-Fri 1:30 pm. to 8:00 pm.
● Using a compassionate, empathic nature and professional ideal candidate should be able to assist clients with performing telephone and on-site and pre-screening specifically for COVID-19 as a means of prevention of spread within our facilities. Front desk staff should be able to operate within the protocols established for pre-screening individuals prior to any dental treatment.
● maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts available for each patient, including any new COVID-19 related materials.
● Adhere to strict PPE requirements, as directed by MDH and Management Staff.
● Immediately report any potential positive exposures or patients that have positive screening prior to allowing the patient for dental treatment.
● MN license to practice dental hygiene.
● Active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements.
● High degree of skill with hand instrumentation and Cavitron inserts, diode Laser and Air-flow.
● Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health and quality work.
● Certified to administer local anesthesia in Minnesota and nitrous oxide analgesia.
● Experience in digital radio graphs and electronic patient records preferred.
● Elegant Dentistry PLLC. offers competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay*, Paid meetings*, retirement plan, and continuing education
● Signup bonus $3500.
● 3 years.
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to su.re-latned%40RH
Date Posted: 02-17-2021
Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or military status.