We will contact you shortly.
Front Desk/Dental Receptionist F/T Job (FDRFTSB500ED)
Location: Edina MNIndustry: Health Care Services & HospitalsOccupational Category: Health Care, Dental ReceptionistHours: Full-time, 34 hours per week.Salary: Hourly rate: $15
Description: Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is seeking compassionate, Professional Dental Receptionist to join our team-oriented practices!
Responsibilities:● Scheduling and managing patients’ appointments, verifying insurance, entering patient's information into the computer, billing and collecting payments, presenting treatment to patients, answering the phone and communicating with patients and third parties over the phone, aiding with translation, scanning printing and copying documents, providing patients with answers to their questions.● Interacts positively and professionally with patients and other customer contacts, both in person and through phone communications.● Understands operations of the clinic and policies and procedures of the company to effectively, accurately and completely provide information to and obtain information from patients and other contacts. .● Takes and relays messages requiring follow-up to appropriate persons.● Communicates patient charges for future appointed treatment to the patient.● Establishes payment plans with patients for treatment plans and charges that aren't complex.
● Certificate degree/ High school diploma.
● Previous work experience is not required, we will train.
● Use of a telephone and computer terminal.
● Adequate handwriting and manual dexterity skills.
● Leadership skills/experience.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Demonstrated ability to organize work under pressure .
● Demonstrated ability to function with multiple priorities and interruptions.
● Strong team player.
● Tue-Wed: 7 am - 1:30 Pm
● Thursday: 1:30 pm - 8:00 Pm
● Saturday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
● Using a compassionate, empathic nature and professional ideal candidate should be able to assist clients with performing telephone and on-site and pre-screening specifically for COVID-19 as a means of prevention of spread within our facilities. Front desk staff should be able to operate within the protocols established for pre-screening individuals prior to any dental treatment.
● maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts available for each patient, including any new COVID-19 related materials.
● Adhere to strict PPE requirements, as directed by MDH and Management Staff.
● Immediately report any potential positive exposures or patients that have positive screening prior to allowing the patient for dental treatment.
● Ability to learn simple tasks fast with minimum mistakes
● Elegant Dentistry PLLC. offers competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay*, Paid meetings*, retirement plan, and continuing education
● Signup bonus $500.
● 3 years.
Date Posted: 03-13-2021
Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or military status.
How to Apply & HR Contact
To Apply, fill the form on the right and upload an updated CV. Feel free to contact us for more info.
6545 France Ave S Suite #681, Edina, MN, 55435
Job Application Form