We will contact you shortly.
Licensed Dental Assistant F/T Job (LDAFTSB3500ED)
Location: Edina MNIndustry: Health Care Services & HospitalsOccupational Category: Health Care, Dental AssistantHours: Full-time, 36 hours per week.Salary: Hourly rate: $25-$30
Description: Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is seeking several compassionate, Professional Dental Assistant to join our team-oriented practices!
● Enthusiastically greet and prepare patients for dental treatment.
● Be a resource to the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
● Set up and breakdown operatory post-treatment.
● Capture quality x-ray images.
● Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
● Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
● Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
● Perform various office tasks as necessary including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated and proper disposal of soiled materials.
● Must be a Licensed Dental Assistant in MN.
● All must have CPR/BLS by American heart association, Infection control certification by OSHA.
● A+: $29: bachelor’s degree with extended functions, IV sedation monitoring and nitrous oxide certificate.
● A: $28: Associate degree with extended functions, IV sedation monitoring and nitrous oxide certificate.
● B: $27: Associate degree with nitrous oxide certificate.
● C: $26: Dental assisting degree with nitrous oxide certificate.
● D: $25: Dental assisting degree.
● Experience in digital radio graphs and electronic patient records preferred.
● 3+ years of experience Rate+$1
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong team player.
● Comfortable scheduling patient for dental appointments.
● Tue-Wed: 7 am - 2:00 Pm
● Mon-Thu-Fri: 1:00 pm - 8:00 Pm
● Using a compassionate, empathic nature and professional ideal candidate should be able to assist clients with performing telephone and on-site and pre-screening specifically for COVID-19 as a means of prevention of spread within our facilities. Front desk staff should be able to operate within the protocols established for pre-screening individuals prior to any dental treatment.
● maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts available for each patient, including any new COVID-19 related materials.
● Adhere to strict PPE requirements, as directed by MDH and Management Staff.
● Immediately report any potential positive exposures or patients that have positive screening prior to allowing the patient for dental treatment.
● MN State license as required to work as a Dental Assistant.
● Active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements.
● Prior work experience in the dental industry is recommended.
● Ability to perform basic computer functions.
● Interact with patients to resolve issues with enthusiasm and kindness.
● Elegant Dentistry PLLC. offers competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay*, Paid meetings*, retirement plan, and continuing education opportunities.
Incentives:● Signup bonus $3,500.
● 3 years.
Date Posted: 06-05-2021
Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or military status.
How to Apply & HR Contact
To Apply, fill the form on the right and upload an updated CV. Feel free to contact us for more info.
6545 France Ave S Suite #681, Edina, MN, 55435
Job Application Form