We will contact you shortly.
DDS / DMD Licensed Dentist F/T Job (DDSLDFTSB0ED)
Location: Edina MNIndustry: Health Care Services & HospitalsOccupational Category: Health Care, DDS, DMD, DentistHours: Full-time, 40 hours per week.Hourly rate: $100-$190
Description: Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is looking to hire an experienced Dentist to perform routine to complex dental procedures on patients according to their dental needs. The Dentist’s responsibilities are not limited to but include diagnosis, treatment, developing treatment plans for patients, accurate record keeping, and answering patients’ questions. You should also be able to oversee the work of the assigned dental hygienists and assistants. The perfect candidate will be comfortable working with a diverse group of patients, The Dental Emergency takes pride in serving all our patients and ensuring a positive experience at our clinic. As a Dentist our biggest priority is for you to empower your patients with the knowledge, comfort and trust required to make an informed decision about their oral health.
To be a successful Dentist, you should be able to effectively use all dental instruments and equipment. Ultimately, an exceptional Dentist should demonstrate excellent communication skills and ensure that health and safety regulations are always adhered to.
● Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.● Diagnose and treat dental related diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related issues using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment.● Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.● Formulate and Communicate dental treatments to patients, including extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.● Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.● Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and preventive care, also advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.● Performing oral cancer screenings.● Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.● Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized RPD, dentures, and other appliances.● Provide referrals to dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care.
Use of Equipment :
● Employ x-rays and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate dental health and formulate treatment plants ● Utilize dental instruments, dental appliances, and surgical implements in performing procedures ● Design and fit prosthodontic appliances. ● Utilize advanced digital equipment like Laser, Cone beam imaging, digital scanners etc.
● Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in dentistry (DMD).● State license to practice dentistry.● CPR certification.
● Proven experience working in a dental practice.● The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
● The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.● The ability to work in a team.● Good hand-eye coordination.● Excellent communication skills.● Helpful and polite.
● Shifts between 07:00am to 03:00pm Monday to Friday.
● Using a compassionate, empathic nature and professional ideal candidate should be able to assist clients with performing telephone and on-site and pre-screening specifically for COVID-19 as a means of prevention of spread within our facilities. Front desk staff should be able to operate within the protocols established for pre-screening individuals prior to any dental treatment.
● maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts available for each patient, including any new COVID-19 related materials.
● Adhere to strict PPE requirements, as directed by MDH and Management Staff.
● Immediately report any potential positive exposures or patients that have positive screening prior to allowing the patient for dental treatment.
● Dentist license in MN
● 3 years minimum of post graduate experience as a general dentist
● Elegant Dentistry PLLC. offers competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, 401k, and continuing education.
● Monthly cash incentives for quality care
● 3 years.
Date Posted: 03-22-2022
Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or military status.
Elegant Dentistry is a state of art facility in the heart of the beautiful Edina city in the best medical campus in Twin Cities.
Elegant Dentistry PLLC, Why Work Here?
A nice and stable job in the heart of the beautiful city of Edina, in a large and safe medical campus. lots of room to grow.
6545 France Ave S
How to Apply & HR Contact
To Apply, fill the form on the right and upload an updated CV. Feel free to contact us for more info.
6545 France Ave S Suite #681, Edina, MN, 55435
Job Application Form