We will contact you shortly.
Licensed Dental Hygienist F/T Job (LDHFTSB10000ED)
Location: Edina MNIndustry: Health Care Services & HospitalsOccupational Category: Health Care, Dental HygienistHours: Full-time, 40 hours per week.Salary: Hourly rate: $43
Our dynamic dental Practice; Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is seeking several compassionate, talented, and professional Dental Hygienist to join our team-oriented state of the art digital practices in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do.
● Competitive Salary. Our hygienists are rewarded for their efforts!● Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building.● Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.● Modern practices with superior equipment.● Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.● Mentoring and coaching- paid training.● Opportunity for community involvement.● A positive practice atmosphere.● An opportunity to make a difference in patients’ lives!
● Enthusiastically greet and prepare patients for dental treatment.● Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.● Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.● Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants, and the application of Arestin.● Ability to learn and use intraoral camera, intraoral scanner, Diode Laser.● Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.● Be a resource to the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.● Set up and breakdown operatory post-treatment.● Capture quality x-ray images.● Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.● Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.● Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.● Perform various office tasks as necessary including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated and proper disposal of soiled materials.● Communicate with doctor as to patients’ possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.● Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.● Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
● Accredited Dental Hygiene program.● CPR/BLS by American heart association, Infection control certification by OSHA.
● MN license to practice dental hygiene.● Active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements.● High degree of skill with hand instrumentation and Cavitron inserts, diode Laser.● Certified to administer local anesthesia in Minnesota and nitrous oxide analgesia.
● Experience in digital radio graphs and electronic patient records preferred.● 2 years as a dental hygienist is preferred.
● Excellent communication skills.● Enthusiastic Team Player.● Comfortable scheduling patient for dental hygiene appointments.● Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients.● Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays.● An interest in growing and developing skills.● A desire to embrace preventative centered care.● Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.● Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health and quality work.
● Position 1: Morning: Mon-Fri 7:00 am. to 3:00 pm.
● Position 2: Day: Mon-Fri 9:00 am. to 5:00 Pm.
● Position 3: Evening: Mon-Fri 12 pm. to 8:00 pm.
● Using a compassionate, empathic nature and professional ideal candidate should be able to assist clients with performing telephone and on-site and pre-screening specifically for COVID-19 as a means of prevention of spread within our facilities. Front desk staff should be able to operate within the protocols established for pre-screening individuals prior to any dental treatment.● maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts available for each patient, including any new COVID-19 related materials.● Adhere to strict PPE requirements, as directed by MDH and Management Staff.● Immediately report any potential positive exposures or patients that have positive screening prior to allowing the patient for dental treatment.
● Elegant Dentistry PLLC. offers competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay*, Paid meetings*, retirement plan, and continuing education
● Signing bonus $10,000.
● 3 years.
Date Posted: 04-06-2022
Elegant Dentistry PLLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or military status.
Elegant Dentistry is a state of art facility in the heart of the beautiful Edina city in the best medical campus in Twin Cities.
Elegant Dentistry PLLC, Why Work Here?
A nice and stable job in the heart of the beautiful city of Edina, in a large and safe medical campus. lots of room to grow.
Address6545 France Ave SMinneapolis, MNUSAIndustryHealthcare
How to Apply & HR Contact
To Apply, fill the form on the right and upload an updated CV. Feel free to contact us for more info.
6545 France Ave S Suite #681, Edina, MN, 55435
Job Application Form